to be announced soon
How to Apply
Please fill in the online application form below, including:
- Complete competition programme, including the timing of each piece (PDF)
- CV (PDF)
- A recommendation letter from your teacher (students), or by a musician colleague (professionals). Please supply recommendations with signature, scanned as PDF
- A recent photograph, suitable for reproduction in the programme book (minimum resolution 300 dpi, JPG)
- Scan of your passport, birth certificate, or similar ID
- Please upload a video (recorded in one take, from one camera angle, unedited) of one piece from your proposed competition programme on YouTube, Vimeo, Youku or Toudou. This can be under public or private link. The link of the video is included on the entry form.
Application deadline: September 26th, 2022
Applicants will hear if they have been accepted by Ocotber 3rd, 2022. After receiving their confirmation, the applicants should pay the participation fee by October 10th, 2022, and send proof of payment via email (for example, a scanned bank transfer receipt).
The registration fee is non-refundable.
The completed application form, by which the contestant accepts the rules and regulations of the competition, constitutes a contract between the contestant and the competition. The organizing committee alone is entitled to decide on the admission of contestants.